Monday, November 17

Oh! And one more thing...!

As you know, we have THREE dogs...Brecon, my old faithful, 12 yrs old; Puppy, PITB and about 5 months old and Minnie approximately 13 years old, deaf as a post and prone to lick her butt in the middle of the night.

Now, I don't know about you, but there's little that annoys me more than being awoken in the middle of the night, from the depths of my slumber ( and dreaming, I kid you not, about Alec Baldwin! I KNOW!!! ) to the sounds of some one (!!) licking their ass. Ssssslop, ssssslllllop, ssssllllop........ AAAAAGGGHHHH!! And it's the sort of sound that, much as you might try, you can not ignore. Sssssllllop....sssllllop.....ssslllllop.....
STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!
... to no avail. The sound will traverse through the thickest pillow and will reverberate in your brain....sssslllllop....ssssllllop...... AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! As I mentioned, Minnie is ... well... a little hard of hearing. I'm basically a considerate person ( don't laugh.... hey!!! I AM!!!) so I don't necessarily want to wake up my husband even though he IS nearer her ( she sleeps on the floor next to his side of the bed )....I may accidentally kick him as I am stirring in my disturbed sleep. I may sigh just a little too close to his ear as he SNORES ON... but even when I am being my most considerate and hissing STOP IT MINNIE!! STOP!!! QUIT IT.... once in a while I am forced to yell at the top of my lungs STOP LICKING YOUR AAAAAAAAAASSS!!!!!!!!!!

Damn DOG.

Damn DEAF Dog.

Sigh.

No comments: