Monday, November 19

Kids Say the Funniest Things...Again!

Today was another glorious sunshiney day... 80 degrees !! In Mid November!! Nutty!!! Anyway, it was super, so we spent a lot of time outside. The kids played in the yard, we went for a nice long walk and Beans gathered some stuff up and "surprised" me with a grouping of vegetation and vegetables on the dining table! It was like a little Harvest scene and I thought it was very sweet... it reminded me of the year when I gathered up our Thanksgiving centerpieces to put out on the table. Beans wanted to play with some of the bits and asked me for "that thing..."

"what thing, honey?" I asked her....

"That thing.... the "that's too much horn..." ......

"......!!??.....huh??...... Ooooohhhhh!!!!..... waaait..... you mean the "Horn of Plenty" ???"

LOL!!!! Bless her!! She ain't EVER going to live that down!!! :D

No comments: