Sunday, February 10

Simple Sunday.

Hmmm.....  How can I describe the sleep I had last night?!?!?   How about......  NON EXISTENT?!? :D   Well that would be an exaggeration, but if you know me, you know that's how I roll...!! :D  I went to bed with a migraine about 10pm. 10:30 Miss M was awake.  I fed her, put her back to bed, crawled back into bed myself... and about 12:00 Millie was up.  I fed her etc.  1:30 Millie was up.  And at 2:30.  And 3:30.... and then 4:00.....  and then 4:30.... at which time I just put her in bed with us and she nursed constantly as I slept until 7:30ish.  I'm not sure what the poor little girl's deal was, I mean she was good as gold, she didn't cry or make a big fuss when she woke up and she went right back down after a bit of milk, but clearly she wasn't sleeping well!  I HAD been to Michele's and had drunk a fair amount of caffeine and eaten a lot of sugar so maybe that was it???  eeesh.  I haven't had any caffeine today so I'm crossing my fingers really hard that we get a better night tonight.  Seriously once it got to her waking every 30 minutes I had no idea if I were awake or asleep, I would dream I was sitting nursing her in the chair and couldn't figure out if I was awake or what....  We HAD been getting 4 and 5 hours straight so this is freaking me out!!  

Anyhoo... despite a lack of sleep we still had a good day.  Millie and I went out this morning to a photo shoot at Images for a Lifetime in Lincoln. They had advertised on Facebook that they wanted some models ages 6 months and up, to use with their new backgrounds.  I took Millie along and we had a really fun time.  She was a great little model, all smiles, and she seemed to really enjoy herself!  I can't wait to see the results!  

It was much colder today than it had been yesterday and it even rained a little which is so rare here.  It rained in the night and both Rex and I woke up wondering what that noise was!!!  It was RAIN!!  Anyway, once I got home I thought it was another perfect day for a fire.  Jessie and I put on our PJ's, lit the fire and sat and watched Nanny 911.  I love that show if only because it makes our lives seem so peaceful and organized!!! :D  Once hubby returned from the Home Show we put on Ratatouille so we could get a feel for Paris!!! :D  It's such a fun movie and also makes us hungry!  I must admit I cooked our dinner tonight with a little more panache than usual !! :D LOL!!


So now, as I type, Millie is snoozing away in her bed.  I have an awesome baby monitor that Rex got for us.. it's a video camera that works in pitch darkness and I can watch the feed on any computer... right now Rex is watching it on the iPod in the living room and I have it on my iPad in the dining room!  It's amazing!  Our last monitor all those years ago was just for sound.  It worked fine but it's so awesome to be able to watch her!! ;D   We are all so thrilled with our little girl... We got so very lucky!!


No comments: