Thursday, April 29

Yeah.... bad night for a camp out...!

Jessie, Jack and their two friends were planning to sleep out in the yard in our tent tonight. Uh huh..... that was until the storms stomped through!!! ;D Everyone is tucked up safely now but it was pretty hairy for a while!! ;D I was out with Jack at Day Care this evening and as I drove home Rex called. "Where are you ? " he asked. "why???" I wanted to know!! I told him where I was and he said "Oh, you should be ok... just don't linger....." !! WTF???? You can bet I didn't linger!!! Apparently there was a tornado heading our way. I figured as much!!! Yikes!! It missed us, we were fine, but I guess he just didn't want to scare me. !! PAH!!

So, tonight, we're staying in! ;D Sleep tight all! ;D

Updated: 10:24 PM Apr 29, 2010
Update: Severe Weather Alert
Numerous watches and warnings have been issued for the 10/11 viewing area. For a complete list of weather watches and warnings click on the link below.
Posted: 5:46 PM Apr 29, 2010
Reporter: 10/11 News
Email Address: desk@1011now.com


A tornado warning has been issued for Otoe County until 10:45 PM

A tornado watch remains in effect until midnight for the following counties in Nebraska: Cass, Douglas, Gage, Jefferson, Johnson, Lancaster, Nemaha, Pawnee, Richardson, Saline, Sarpy, Saunders, Seward, and Washington.

For the latest watches and warnings, click here.

To go to 1011weather.com click here.

No comments: