Sunday, December 23

AP Moment of the day~ Add a little Magic when you can...

Today I realised again that I have been too busy to spend decent time with the children just when I should be spending decent time with them. I thought adding a little Christmas Magic would be appropriate. ~ I draped beautiful colored icicle lights around their bunks and added a CD player playing Music Box Christmas... absolutely beautiful Christmas music... just like fairies were playing it....!! The children were completely enchanted and we lay together under the glow, reading a story ( The Night BEFORE The Night Before Christmas!) and listening to the pretty music as they went to sleep. I crept back up and took a quick pic..!! Isn't it adorable to see.?!?





As we get closer to the Big Day don't forget it's really easy to spread a little Christmas Magic where you can!

No comments: