Wednesday, January 9

If not now, WHENsday!!

Today was anti procrastination day!!  I put it off as long as I could!!  Flylady said we should take care of those things we had been putting off... so.... I started to make a list of all the things I have been putting off!!! LOL!!!  I did get some things done though.  I wrote two letters to my friends to tell them how much I love them!!  I did a 27 fling boogie.... ( went through the house throwing away 27 things, then finding 27 things to donate...)  I did two loads of laundry, sorted out the junk drawer in the kitchen and the "Stuff" cupboard in the kitchen.  Made a yummy dinner and cleaned out the fridge!!! :D  

The kids and I took the dog for a quick walk... it was 50 flipping degrees today !!!  FIFTY!!  So naturally a walk was in order.  We weren't alone in our thinking!  Half the town passed by our house today I'm sure!!

It's been a lovely day, but feels like a long one... going to sit on the couch with hubs for a while before going to bed....

Night all!

No comments: