Tuesday, February 2

Manic Monday! :D

Actually today wasn't too bad at all. It seems like nothing very much got done despite it being a seemingly busy day. Jack did tell me he didn't like to be "Ayown" when he was playing in his room which I thought was very sweet! Jessie spent some time on more logic puzzles, reading in her room or playing with Jack and I spent a lot of time working. (Not enough though, clearly, as here I sit, working, at one o'clock in the morning.) I'm literally falling asleep though so I will go to bed now and get up early to finish my work. I'll also write a little more on this blog post and add some lovely pictures of Jack helping Daddy build!! SWEET!! Until then folks, it's goodnight from me, and it's goodnight from him! ; D

1 comment:

Risa said...

What kind of logic puzzles is Jessie doing? I LOVE them!