Saturday, February 13

A sloooooooow start and a toasty finish!

Hmph. It turns out that telling the kids we MUST be out the house by 11:30 am at the LATEST means we'll still be here at 2pm. *tsk*. It is so frustrating when that happens but that seems to be the way things go around here this time of year. I can't WAIT for the sunshine and waking up to blue sky and warmth.!! I could TOTALLY live in California or Florida. Sure, it's nice to have snow once in a while, but you know what? I could live without it. I would get so much more done over the year if it were sunny out when I woke up!! ;D Ah well.... whine whine whine! ;D

So the day started out veeeeerrrry slooooowly.... I got the kiddoes to the grocery store ( whoopie ) and to the Hallmark store.... which is a test with Jack I'll tell you! :D We bought cards and stuff to make a poke cake for Daddy! ( I've never made one so we'll see how it turns out. I'm thinking cake, jello and pudding??? what's not to like!!! )

Anyway, once we got home hubby arrived not long after. I made dinner, totally cheated on my diet by eating not one but TWO cornbread muffins straight out the oven. And it was totally worth it !!!!!!!!!! ;D ymmmmmmmm!!!

Now the kiddies are sleeping, the fire is crackling in the other room and I am going to sit with my hubby! ;D

Hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day!

No comments: