Thursday, June 12

Run.... Run..... RUN......!

All the way around this time! All the way around!! :D Whooot!!!

I started running and counting my steps, run 50, walk 50, when I could do that then I would run 100 walk 100, a few days later then I would run 200, walk 100,... run 250 walk 100, ...run 350 walk 100 and so on.... today, for the first time, I did the entire run without stopping to walk ONCE !! Yeeee haaaaa!!!! I don't know how far it is, but it takes me about 11-12 minutes to run it... and there are hills...!!! It would be interesting to know how far it is, but the distance isn't the point... it's the getting there!!!

Yeahy me ! Yeahy me!! Happy dance!!!!!

....... of course now I have to decide if I'm going to start going around twice......... !!! LOL !!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Woo hoo!! Way to go! Feels great, doesn't it? :) And somebody asked me a few months ago why did I run...if they only knew...

Got a treat yesterday when I ran in town around 9 am--ran on the bike trail and there was so much water near the trail in the south part of town, there were mallard ducks swimming right next to the sidewalk. And me without my camera. *shrug* Oh well.

Have a terrific weekend! Keep running!

Gorgeous. said...

Thanks Sarah!! :D You are my inspiration!! Now if I could only get some running shoes instead of running in hiking boots! Can you imagine how much easier it will be!! ;D