Friday, December 21

Day Twenty One

Well since this was supposed to be the end of the world today I thought I'd better get today's act in FAST!!!  LOL!!  Actually it was ridiculous cold ( 1degree with the wind chill...!!) and I told the kids I was just going to drive out to the City Office and give them a plate of cookies.  "Can I come?"  Jessie asked.... ok.....  so I said to Jack... I'm just going to drive to the City Office to give them some cookies, I'll be about 3 minutes max..... "Can I come?!?! " he asked!!..... Oh! Ok !!  So we all bundled up and headed to the office to give them the cookies.  Jessie and Jack jumped out and ran in to the office whilst I sat in the car and kept the heater running!  Jessie said the lady behind the desk was very surprised but had a big smile on her face as she said thank you!  The kids hustled back into the car, I drove us carefully  back home and I got cozy and warm on the couch.... the kids....??... they went outside to dive into snow drifts.  C.R.A....ZEEE!

Dark Chocolate Chunk and Oatmeal Cookies!! :D

No comments: