Monday, March 11

Snow fooling!

Firstly I just want to Thank You for reading my little blog! I know it's not a very exciting one!  There's rarely any controversy, not much excitement or drama as a whole and seldom are there exciting challenges or contests to be won.....and yet you still take precious moments out of your busy lives to read what we've been up to today.  I love to see the little visitor counter grow and grow and know that you guys care enough to read. :D

Today we woke to a light snow falling...  nothing special... just a few flakes drifting about.... tonight, as I type, the interstate is closed in both directions, snow is blowing all over the place and hubby is out helping some friends who got stuck in a snow drift on their way home.  We get that really dry snow here so it takes a LOT of it to become a nuisance but it blows around and drifts over the road which is where it becomes hazardous!  Now, to a Texas girl, snow is awesome!!  April and her kids were pretty keen to see the snow and are excited at the prospect of sledding tomorrow!!  At one point April even took my oldest and shoved her out, bare feet and all, into the snow!!



I tried to do some packing today but got thoroughly fed up with it.  I'll try again tomorrow! I DID get Jack's stuff sorted out though which is a big start.  I found Jack's bag which he had packed all by himself.....   he'd packed all his toys in one side and one pair of shorts, one pair of undies, one pair of socks and a T shirt!!  Bless him!!   My Mum has bought all kinds of kinds of clothes for Jack to wear on this trip so I only need to pack enough for the three days in Paris.  That makes things a LOT easier.

So April and I got to spend some time together.... she helped me so much by playing with (and feeding!) Millie for me so I could do some other things.. the day seems to have passed by in a blur somehow!  Looking back I can't really recall just what we did with our time but I feel we were busy the whole day long!  For me though, it's time to go to bed.  I'm absolutely exhausted.  Stay warm out there!




No comments: