Friday, January 2

New Year's Rockin' EVE Baby!! :D

We had a fabulously fun New Year's Eve! Risa from Canada joined our family, Alicia and her family and our gang of usual suspects who do me the great honor of coming to our house every year to celebrate. We took a bunch of photos and the evening got sillier and sillier. I say evening..... I went to bed at 8:15 AM. Ahem. I was up again at 10:15am. What a crazy person!!! I think everyone had lots of fun! I have included a slideshow of photos but Alicia and I were just looking at them and realised that there are hardly any MEN in the shots! Well the men who come to our parties are so darned handsome that they get tired of folks asking to take their picture so we show our respect by not taking pictures during their down time! Besides they all spent a lot of time playing race cars on the Wii. :P

Here are some pics....... bet you wish you were here eh!?!? LOL!!!

Happy New Year and may 2009 bring you all your heart desires and then some more for luck! :D

New Year's Rockin' Eve, OR What happens at The Baker's stays at the Baker's....!! :D

No comments: