Friday, November 20

Another odd phone call today!! ;D

So this afternoon I answer the phone, this time thinking it's my boss, only to have a small voice ask "Is this the Guinness Book of World Records??" Being a pedantic so~and~so and having a suspicion that this might be a friend of my daugher's I of course answered "Yes it is!!" and this little voice said "What is the size of the World's Smallest Pencil?" LOL!!!!! I was a little flummoxed and had to admit I had no idea!! I asked who was calling and determined it was a little boy named Dillon. ( I don't KNOW any one named Dillon!! ) I asked what town he was calling from and he said a nearby small town in Nebraska. I then asked him how he got this number and he said "I just Googled 'Guinness Book of World Records phone number".....! And MY number was on there?!?!!? LOL!! Sure enough, I Googled the same thing and there it was ! My phone number!! Bold as you like!! ;D LOL!! I guess I need to brush up on my world records!!! He and I decided that the world's smallest pencil couldn't be TOO small or you wouldn't be able to write with it !!! ; D

1 comment:

Visty said...

I think that would be awesome, being called all the time for that. Much better than the calls we get for the woman who never pays her bills! Think of the fun you can have....