Wednesday, September 3

The School Room! :D

Jessie has worn me down and the school room is complete. Well... not really complete enough for my liking, but enough for hers apparently! She wants to start right away! She keeps talking about school, when can we do school, what shall we to today for school, can we do more school, is it really time for school to end today, can we do more now, can I have homework..... really.... she's making me nuts!! Still she had a great day today! Her and Jack met me at my bedside at the crack of dawn this morning! They were both dressed and Jessie was in her school "uniform" !! She was very disappointed when I said I was going to run first and even more so when I got back and said I still had to shower and eat before school!!!

** sigh**

Of course I do know that this won't last..! It can't.....!! She'll wear me OUT!! :D

Here are some pics of the school room and the kids "doing school" !!

No comments: